About Us - At a Glance
TradeTech, along with its predecessor companies -- NUEXCO Information Services, CONCORD Information Services, and CONCORD Trading Company -- has supported the uranium and nuclear fuel cycle industry for more than 40 years, and is widely recognized for its expertise in trading activities and its comprehensive knowledge of the technical, economic, and political factors affecting this industry.
TradeTech provides independent market consulting and services, and maintains an extensive information database on the international nuclear fuel market.
TradeTech personnel have:
- extensive knowledge of the world nuclear fuel industry;
- relationships with nuclear fuel buyers and sellers;
- access to TradeTech's extensive computer database system, which tracks worldwide uranium and supply/demand activities through detailed market transactions;
- experience in trading and brokering activities; and
- the support of TradeTech representatives in Europe and Asia.
TradeTech provides the following publications and consulting services:
- Nuclear Market Review, a weekly and month-end publication that reports TradeTech's monthly spot and term market price indicators, nuclear fuel market transactions and activity, and industry news;
- The Nuclear Review, a monthly magazine that reviews and provides commentary on events affecting the nuclear fuel markets, including timely feature articles, analysis articles, and industry data;
- specialized reports that analyze uranium market prices and cost trends, uranium conversion and enrichment services;
- forecast of uranium supply and demand; and
- customized consulting services related to the international nuclear fuel market.
TradeTech is a member of national and international organizations affiliated with nuclear energy, including:
- American Nuclear Society
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- World Nuclear Association
- World Nuclear Fuel Market
TradeTech maintains a business alliance with International Business Relations Corp. (IBR). Moscow-based IBR was established in 1991 by a group of managers, engineers, and scientists working at state enterprises and governmental bodies of nuclear, space, and oil & gas-industrial complexes of the former USSR. The company is a consulting and engineering organization acting in the field of high technologies (energy, space, and environment).